I would also like to nominate other amazing blogs; even though there are truly many and I can’t name all of them, I will pick the ones I have been following almost from the beginning of Street Art Rat.
If you want to see my answers to James’ 11 creative questions and see the list of my 11 favourite blogs → click to read more!
Here are the answers to all eleven questions that James created! 🙂
- What is your earliest travel memory?
My earliest memory is from the time when me, my brother and my parents used to go on vacation to Croatia when I was little. It was always a very long trip (from the Czech Republic), but I remember the excitement when I finally saw the sea from the window.
- What motivated you to start blogging?
It all started when I first watched Banksy’s documentary “Exit Through The Gift Shop” – I started to look differently at street art/graffiti and I became really interested in it. Since that movie I have done a lot of research and also picked the topic “The Issue of Street Art and Graffiti” for my English essay. I have spent a lot of time writing that essay (English is not my first language) and I wanted to share it. I wanted to share pictures of graffiti and street art I have seen in all those years as well. And most importantly, blogging is also a motivation to explore more and keep my eyes opened while walking on the street 🙂
- Would you rather be faced by a horse sized duck or 12 duck sized horses?
Surely by 12 duck sized horses. A horse sized duck would be terrifying.
- Who’s your inspiration?
A lot of people around me inspire me, or better to say: Their actions and achievements do. However, if I have to pick a person you know, it would be Banksy – his movie and his stencil art inspired me in many ways.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What’s your biggest fear?
Losing someone I really care about.
- If you could take one thing with you to a desert island what would it be?
Bear Grylls from the show called “Ultimate Survival” on Discovery Channel. I believe that he would teach me how to survive and hopefully get us out of the desert island quickly! 😀
- What do you think makes a great blog post?
In my opinion a great blog post contains topics that the writer is passionate about. And since my blog is about street art – a picture is necessary.
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life looking like a ninety year old but feeling like a twenty year old, or looking like a twenty year old and feeling like a ninety year old?
This is a hard decision in our shallow society… Nevertheless, I would pick the first option and hope that my old body would enable me to pursue my dreams of a twenty year old.
- What’s your favorite movie?
I have many, but the most significant one was the previously mentioned documentary “Exit Through The Gift Shop” from Banksy.
- Red or white wine?
White wine 🙂
Now here are the rules for The Liebster Award Nomination. I would just like to let you know, that I did not create them and I won’t be mad if you are busy and do not want to answer my questions or nominate other blogs! I would simply like to thank you for stoping by at StreetArtRat.com and taking the time to read my articles – and most importantly, to let you know that I enjoy reading yours!
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination:
- each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- answer the 11 questions
- nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- create 11 questionsfor your nominees to answer
- you can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
The time has come to announce my nominees! Please note that I would love to write more than 11 (even those with more followers) and it was very hard for me to choose and that I really don’t want you to feel obligated to obey some award rules!
- JOE AND EUR MOMA
- JCV. PHOTOGRAPHY
- IMAGE EARTH BLOG
- PHOTO NI OMPONG
- LIFE AFTER 9 TO 5
- GOTTA TAKE MORE PIX
- LES PHOTOS DE SUZANNE & PIERRE
- KEVIN CAMERON ARTIST
- MICHAEL EHRHARDT
I have only a few questions for you 😉 Sorry for breaking some rules myself.
- Do you notice street art and graffiti in the streets?
- For how long have you been blogging?
- If you had to move to another country which one would it be?
- Would you have the courage to be a street artist and illegally leave your work on the city walls? (Like Banksy, not taggers who destroy property of others)
- Lastly, if you happened to have superpowers, what whould it be?
Thank you again for nominating me, James!
Have a nice and creative day!